Search Las Vegas MLS - Homes, Condos for Sale MLS Listings in Las Vegas
We have provided you with many different ways for searching the Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas MLS for resale homes and condo listings. Foreclosure homes or condos, as well as short sales, are included.
Search bank owned, foreclosure, short sales and resale homes or condominiums, lofts, townhomes and luxury high rise condos
By far the best way to search for Las Vegas properties is to make an appointment with us to do the search with you. You get to see our computer screen and we can discuss every single listing with you while picking listings or you can search our MLS yourself (not effective).
Our Las Vegas MLS search is the only MLS search that filters out the properties that are under contract or pending sale, thus saving you time and effort. Other web sites do not provide this service.
You will be instantly connected with all areas that our excellent MLS IDX provider covers. The Nevada cities that you can do a home, condo, multiple family residential or vacant land for sale listings search are as follows: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and master planed communities like Summerlin, Green Valley, Southern Highlands, Anthem, Sun City and more.
You can also search by MLS number, address search or do a map search of Las Vegas home and condo for sale listings, updated on a daily basis, 24/7. You can filter your search by price, location, square footage, amenities and much more.
What can you search for in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Clark County and the best way to conduct your search
The best way to start your search is by starting with the widest search and then filter the results to a few. We recommend that you start with a map search to see availability in all areas of Las Vegas Valley and then narrow your choices using the advanced search.
Property types that you can search for in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Clark County
Single family residential, Uncheck the properties that you
don't want. for example if you are looking for condominiums,
remove the check mark for single family detached houses,
manufactured homes and townhomes.
- Single family detached homes
- Manufactured homes
- Houses and apartment rentals
- Vacant Land and multifamily residential
Advanced search provides you with the most options so you can
narrow your search. You can search in the Greater Las Vegas
communities such a Aliante, Green Valley and Summerlin, subdivisions such as Cliff Shadows Townhomes, vicinity to a
school or even a home or condo with city views. You can
filter your search by price, location, square footage, amenities
and much more.
- Search by county. You get all listings that satisfy your criteria in the County.
- Search by city. You will be provided with all the listings that satisfy your criteria in your desired city.
- Search by zip code. This is the best way to narrow your search while using the advanced search. To select multiple zip codes, click control key while selecting multiple zip codes. Click here to see Las Vegas zip code map
- Search by map. This is good starting point to conduct your search. Set your minimum and maximum price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and you can see all the listings that satisfy your criteria in the Greater Las Vegas Valley. You can set the options to see the map, satellite and hybrid view. Zoom in to see a close up view of your desired home or condo or zoom out valley wide.
- Address search
- Greater Las Vegas Multiple Listing system (MLS) ID search-search by MLS #
- Sign up for property manager and become a VIP member and be the first to know about the newest home listings on the market.
- Schedule viewings, and request additional information on any available listing. As a VIP member you get all the information about your desired home or condo listings, including addresses, pictures and virtual tours. You can add the properties that you like to your favorites menu. Listings for foreclosure or bank repo homes, condos, and short sales are included in these listings.
- VIPS can click on the VIP log in on the top of the page to log in.
- Please make sure that you provide us with complete contact information.
- Once you have found some homes you like and have signed up for a property manager (VIP) account, save those searches and properties as favorites.
- When you have filtered down your search to a specific area and a few models, then sign up for property watch so that any new listings will automatically be e-mailed to you. Doing so saves you the time and effort of searching the listings every day. You will get too many listings e-mailed to you if you haven't narrowed your search parameters. The maximum number of listings that can be shown is 250, so if you get 250 listings showing that means your search exceeded this number and you need to put more criteria in to get your search to a reasonable number.