Las Vegas Real Estate Advice and Mortgage Loan Calculators
We have provided mortgage loan and financial calculators to help calculate simple interest rate, APR calculator, cash flow, closing costs and six other calculators to help you research your real estate deal.
Uses tens of pages of real estate buying, selling advise plus mortgage and credit articles to prepare yourself to buy or sell a home or condo in Las Vegas, Henderson or North Las Vegas.
Mortgage Loan Calculators - Financial Calculators
Financial and mortgage calculators to calculate interest rates, Annual Percentage rate (APR), closing costs, seller's proceeds, rent versus buy and more.
- Simple Loan Calculator: Calculates an unknown variable in monthly payment of Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRM) mortgage. You can solve total amount of interest paid or total amount principal plus interest paid.
- APR Calculator: Calculate the annual percentage rate (APR) for a mortgage loan. enter the interest rate, loan term, and closing costs and APR calculator helps you learn what is the true cost of your loan.
- Closing Cost or Buyer's Cash Requirement: Calculates closing costs for a mortgage loan by taking into account HOA fees, insurance fees, escrow costs, etc. Use closing cost calculator to figure out what happens if you finance your closing costs rather than paying cash for closing costs
- Seller's Proceeds Calculator: Calculates the net profit or loss to the seller after deducting closing costs, such as Realtor commissions, transfer tax, mortgage and any seller contribution to buyer's closing costs.
- Rent or Buy Calculator: Calculate if it is better to rent rather than buy a home or condo.
- Refinancing Calculator: Calculate if refinancing your existing mortgage loan will save you money.
- Loan Comparison Calculator: Compare different mortgage loans and calculates which loan gives the borrower the best terms and APR (not interest rate).
- Pay off or Invest Calculator: Calculate if it is better to pay off you mortgage loan or use the money to invest in other properties.
- Discounted Cash Flow Calculator: Calculates Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) for investment or commercial properties.
- Future Value Calculator: Calculates the future value of money invested today.
Real Estate, mortgage and credit advise
- Real Estate Buying Advice : Advises not to buy big items like a car before you buy a home as it effects debt to income ratio. When buying a home or condo in Las Vegas is a good idea or not. How to do your search for a competent Las Vegas Realtor and avoid buyer's remorse. What factors affect your offer price, specialty financing, etc.
- Real Estate Selling Advice: Advice about how to get a Las Vegas home or condominium ready for sale, removing clutter and hiring a Realtor to list your home or condo. Different types of listing contracts and their details and how your home or condo should be advertised.
- Mortgage Advice: Advice on how the amount of down payment and your income decides how much home or condo you can afford. Different kinds of mortgage loans and which lender would suit your criteria best. Why you should follow your Realtor's advice when he/she refers you to a lender and documentation needed to submit a loan application, plus the explanation of closing costs.
- Credit Articles: Expert advice on how to clean up your credit report by disputing the credit report when creditors won't cooperate and how FICO score affects your home loan.
- Glossary of real estate and mortgage definitions. Helps you understand definition of terms used in real estate and mortgage industry, such as acceleration clause or amortization schedule.
- Monthly Newsletter: Interesting info
Use these pages to learn about mortgage and real estate terms and research your Las Vegas home, condo or commercial real estate deal.
If you have any question about these calculators contact us or ask your question in our Las Vegas real estate Facebook Page
These real estate buying and selling advice and mortgage loan calculators are provided as a courtesy by Las Vegas homes, condos, land and commercial real estate. We accept no responsibility for others using this information or mortgage calculators.